Taxi firm leaves customers satisfied
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare taxi company that is about to celebrate its first full year on the road said a massive ‘thank you’ to its customers with a free day out for four lucky families who won a Mercury competition.
All The Twos will celebrate its first anniversary next month, and company bosses say they are ‘all about customer satisfaction’.
The families were taken to Crealy Adventure Park, near Exeter, on Friday after running the competition in the Mercury. No expense was spared by the firm, as four drivers gave up their day and lunch was provided.
Sam Tyers, who owns All The Twos with husband Michael, said: “The reason we ran the competition was to say ‘thank you’ to the public for giving us their support, because we are a not a very big company but we pride ourselves on caring for our customers. To us, it’s all about customer satisfaction and going that extra mile.
“We are like a family, we all muck in together, and I think that comes across to our customers because there is no arrogance.
“We are so thankful to them because at the end of the day, if it wasn’t for them, we wouldn’t be here.”
You may also want to watch:
Rachel Critchlow, whose family were among the winners, said: “What (could be) better than a day out with two of my lovely children? Thank you so much for a fantastic day. These are the kindest, honest and most genuine people ever.”
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston