Thatchers to host orchard tours on open day
- Credit: Archant
Thatchers Cider Company will open its gates for a fun-filled family open day tomorrow (Saturday).
Guests can embark on a tour of the famous orchards or look behind the scenes at how the Somerset cider is made.
There are a variety of different tours which will be run on the day including a walk around the bottling and new canning lines.
The day will be held at Sandford’s Myrtle Farm on Saturday and is a free event which will run from 11am-3pm.
Families can speak and question cidermakers, taste the delicious ciders and try their hand at apple-pressing.
You may also want to watch:
But it does not stop there – face-painting, live music, stalls and a wide variety of children’s activities also await visitors.
This is the first open day the business has held since 2015.
- 1 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 8 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 9 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
Thatchers’ pub, The Railway Inn, will also be open throughout the day offering a wide range of delicious dishes.