Thatchers introduces first alcohol-free cider
- Credit: Archant
A cidermaker in Sandford has introduced its first alcohol-free cider.
Thatchers Zero was crafted by the expert cidermakers at Myrtle Farm by using a selection of their favourite bittersweet apple varieties. The cider has a medium dry taste.
Managing director Martin Thatchers said: "We've taken a lot of time and care in the production of Zero.
"Created to be full of taste from the start, this is a no-alcohol cider that meets the growing consumer expectation for moderation but just as importantly offers great character and is something special and enjoyable to drink.
"It offers the premium experience people are looking for when choosing an alcohol-free alternative."
You may also want to watch:
Like all other ciders in its range, Thatchers Zero is gluten free and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The Somerset cidermaker is greatly reducing the plastic in its packaging and creating its own energy at Myrtle Farm.
- 1 New restaurant named Hospitality Hero by Mercury readers
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 4 FA Cup: Weston AFC cruise past Taunton Town to reach third qualifying round
- 5 End of busy summer with more events to look forward to
- 6 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 7 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 10 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston