Thatchers introduces first alcohol-free cider
- Credit: Archant
A cidermaker in Sandford has introduced its first alcohol-free cider.
Thatchers Zero was crafted by the expert cidermakers at Myrtle Farm by using a selection of their favourite bittersweet apple varieties. The cider has a medium dry taste.
Managing director Martin Thatchers said: "We've taken a lot of time and care in the production of Zero.
"Created to be full of taste from the start, this is a no-alcohol cider that meets the growing consumer expectation for moderation but just as importantly offers great character and is something special and enjoyable to drink.
"It offers the premium experience people are looking for when choosing an alcohol-free alternative."
You may also want to watch:
Like all other ciders in its range, Thatchers Zero is gluten free and is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
The Somerset cidermaker is greatly reducing the plastic in its packaging and creating its own energy at Myrtle Farm.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site