The Barn re-opens in historic building
- Credit: Sub
A BEAUTY salon has unveiled its new premises.
The Barn, run by Kelly Hooper, was previously based in Badgworth, but has now relocated to Sevier Road in Loxton.
It is based in a 400-year-old barn, and it has been rebuilt using the original stone and a £30,000 French oak roof.
Kelly said: “The Barn and its vision keeps expanding and growing.
“We are always looking for ways to enhance the experience for the client, and we have taken our success and used it to expand our dreams.
You may also want to watch:
“The new Barn was a year in the making, but now we have a stunning, converted L-shaped barn – with indulgent treatment rooms and a separate uniquely-designed relaxation lounge with uninterrupted views over the magnificent Crooks Peak, and even a stunning copper bath.
“So The Barn is more able than ever to help clients escape, however briefly, and take the stress away from everyday living.”
- 1 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 2 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 3 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 4 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 9 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
The building has under-floor heating and mood lighting.
It has a skin and nail bar at one end of the building and treatment rooms on the other side.
The Barn’s opening day included cocktails, a 1968 trailer with a photo booth and a popcorn-making machine.
Kelly said: “The heart of the Barn is our immaculate client care, and our deep passion and enduring commitment to giving outstanding treatments and making each client feel special and pampered.
“Unlike a high street salon, the emphasis is on providing a unique experience, not just a treatment.”