Time to party in North Somerset
WITH Halloween and Christmas round the corner there seems to be no better time to set up a party business than now.
That is certainly the view of Georgina Hunter of Inspiral Parties who has recently followed her dream and established the company in Yatton.
The mother-of-two has already organised a christening party, a charity garden event and a surprise 60th birthday celebration and is looking to take on more challenges in the future.
She said: “There are many reasons why people either can’t or don’t want to organise their own celebrations. For many it is simply a lack of time, for others, the mere thought of organising their own party fills them with dread. Others feel they can’t enjoy themselves if they are worrying about things running smoothly on the day.
“There are also lots of people who need a bit of inspiration or maybe are trying to throw a surprise party for someone close to them, and can’t do so without letting the secret out.”
You may also want to watch:
The 34-year-old has had plenty of experience having spent 10 years in the highly-pressurised industry before becoming a solicitor.
But Georgina said the thrill of organising celebrations means a lot to her.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
She said: “I love planning and have a passion for creating memorable events having planned many over the years for family and therefore gained vital experience and contacts.
“This was a long standing dream of running my own business is why I decided to officially launch Inspiral Parties this year.”
Georgina said she already has several bookings for next year and is willing to take on everything from weddings to graduations and retirement parties.