Toilet firm seeks to expand
A HUSBAND and wife-run Somerset toilet hire firm is expanding to cater for all toilet needs after purchasing another regional company.
A HUSBAND and wife-run Somerset toilet hire firm is expanding to cater for all convenience needs after purchasing another regional company.
Griffin Luxury Toilet Hire, from Highbridge, has purchased Lympsham-based G & S Toilet Hire to increase its services, and help it expand into a broader market.
And the company has also been supporting communities in Somerset after providing free toilet facilities at recent charity events.
The company recently provided free toilet services for a charity ball in aid of Help for Heroes and Cancer Research, and one in aid of Somerset family support charity Homestart.
You may also want to watch:
Fellow director and sister Amy Griffin said: “We are really pleased to be able to offer practical help to local charities by providing free toilet facilities at their events.
“We strongly support the continuing work of organisations such as Homestart who provide volunteers for families with more than one child, or families with special needs. They provided invaluable help to us when our twins were younger.”
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site