Top chef serves up treats in Somerset
A SOMERSET restaurant is set to undergo a culinary revolution following the arrival of an award-winning chef.
Battleborough Grange Country Hotel in Brent Knoll is welcoming Neil Gibbs, who has worked across the UK.
Having worked in restaurants such as The Dorchester Hotel in London and The Auberge in Guernsey, Mr Gibbs has decided to return to Somerset, where he was born.
He said: “I hope to win 2 or even 3 AA rosettes for the Battleborough – maybe even a Michelin star.
“Somerset has a wealth of fantastic quality local produce which deserves to be prepared and served in the best possible way.”
You may also want to watch:
Mr Gibbs has launched a new menu, with the emphasis on fresh Somerset produce.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery