Top marks for Locking Parklands developer
- Credit: Archant
The developer behind Locking Parklands has been given a five-star rating from the House Builders’ Federation.
The rating recognises customer satisfaction with the quality and design of their new homes, the handover process and the information people are given while buying a property.
St Modwen Homes is responsible for the 1,450-home development at Locking Parklands and it has just been given the rating.
Its managing director Dave Smith said: “We are delighted to be accepted into the small group of home builders that have the elite accolade of the five-star rating.
“We believe quality, beautiful design, the customer experience and our reputation is all intrinsically linked. We will continue to focus on the beauty of our designs and the quality of our product so the other aspects of the equation can follow through.
You may also want to watch:
“To have achieved this accolade based on the feedback from our own customers makes it even more special.”
- 1 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 2 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 3 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 7 Father's Day: Children's messages to their dads
- 8 Spot the scarecrows around Kewstoke and Sand Bay
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre