Touch screen transformation for estate agent
- Credit: Archant
ONE of Weston’s estate agents has undergone a major transformation, incorporating a new interior and touch screen technology into their office.
Bairstow Eves Countrywide had re-opened its store in the Boulevard after completely refurbishing the site.
Owner Gareth Williams said he had applied for planning permission for a new shop front, and when this was accepted, decided to give the whole site a make-over.
He said: “We gutted it, stripped it right back to nothing and started again.
“With the new technology in store we have also changed, what was a bit of an archaic office, to what we have now.
You may also want to watch:
“We maintain this reputation by harnessing the latest technology to serve the needs of our customers who are buying, selling or renting property.”
The new technology includes LED and touch screen window advertising. This new equipment enables customers to make an audio tour of their house along with photographs.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 3 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 4 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 7 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 8 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 9 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
Gareth added: “Our recent investment at the Boulevard office demonstrates our continued commitment to ensuring we are one of the most successful and progressive agents in the area.”
Staff are also on hand to help with any queries from 9am-5pm.