Town’s showcase wins marketing award
A WESTON event showing off businesses in the area has won an award for its marketing.
Weston Showcase, organised by North Somerset Council, won marketing campaign of the year at the Business Insider South West Property Awards.
The award was open to both private and public sector entries, designed to recognise those who have creatively marketed property or created the conditions for developers and landlords to prosper.
Weston Showcase was held at the Winter Gardens in March, attended by more than 200 businesses, financial groups and business support organisations.
It was put together to highlight investment opportunities in the town. Neil Tague, editor at Business Insider South West, said: “The Weston Showcase had a sense of vibrancy and positivity that isn’t always present in such events and gave attendees some sense of the ambition of North Somerset.”
You may also want to watch:
Cllr Elfan Ap Rees, the authority’s executive member for economic development, said: “Our economic development team is to be congratulated for putting Weston firmly on the business map, demonstrating to all that the town is ‘ready to go’ and there has never been a better time to invest, locate or expand your business in the town.”
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 10 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre