Travelodge looking to recruit for 600 jobs - including in Somerset
- Credit: Kit Oates/Travelodge
Hotel giant Travelodge has posted a whopping 600 jobs it needs to fill - including in Somerset.
The budget hotel chain has today (January 24) launched its 2022 recruitment drive - and is looking to fill roles across its 582 UK hotels.
The firm says the drive is down to continued expansion and will add to its more than 10,000 workers as demand for staycations in the UK rising amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Craig Bonnar, Travelodge chief executive, said: "The start of a new year is a great opportunity to kick start a new career change and joining the UK hospitality sector can be the best decision that you make.
"Working in the hotel industry is fun and exciting and it opens a door to a world of opportunities.
"We are currently searching for 600 new colleagues including 20 in the South West who have a passion, determination and a real desire to look after people and in return we will provide training, coaching and a dedicated career path.
"Our in-house management development programme, Aspire, has helped thousands of entry level colleagues into a management job.
"Travelodge is also a great choice for mums and dads looking to begin or restart their career.
- 1 Weston primary school students 'heartbroken' after vandalism spree
- 2 Public urged to review sites allocated for housing in North Somerset
- 3 Lovely views from large bungalow in sought-after village
- 4 Westonian turns 100 and praises 'antibiotics' for her longevity
- 5 Have your say over major town centre redevelopment
- 6 Poetry legend Pam Ayres enjoys Weston fish and chips!
- 7 Weston BAFTA winner reveals what goes on behind the scenes
- 8 Two Weston men charged with murder after man dies in Wiveliscombe
- 9 Grand Pier unveils jam-packed Platinum Jubilee Celebrations
- 10 ITV This Morning to broadcast live from Weston
"Our ‘Parents Programme’ offers jobs close to home, hours that can match the school run, benefits that suit families and a path into management.
"It is the one-stop programme to help parents work, raise their family and keep one foot firmly on the career ladder too."
Hotels in Somerset looking for staff include in Burnham on Sea, Bath and Yeovil.
For more details and to search for jobs, log on to www.travelodge.co.uk/careers.