Tree surgeon given industry title
- Credit: Archant
A BLEADON tree surgery firm has been recognised for its high quality work by a national professional standards organisation.
Drinkwater Tree Services is the first tree surgery business in the Weston area to be awarded ‘approved contractor’ status by the Arboricultural Association.
The accreditation is widely considered the industry’s benchmark standard.
Manager Rob Drinkwater said: “Achievement of the standard means everything to the business and to me personally.
“As a local person who has been working in the industry since leaving school, I have put everything into achieving the status and ensuring we are doing the best we can for our customers.”
You may also want to watch:
Contractors are reassessed every two years.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores