TripAdvisor award for Puxton Park
- Credit: Archant
ONE of Weston’s top tourist attractions is celebrating a prestigious award.
Puxton Park has been awarded the 2013 Certificate of Excellence, the highest accolade given by online travel review site TripAdvisor.
The award is given to businesses that rank in the top 10 per cent worldwide for customer feedback.
TripAdvisor said: “We’re proud to recognise Puxton Park for the exceptional feedback they have earned from travellers over the past year.”
Park boss Alistair Mead said: “It is a real honour to be given the certificate, as we work hard to ensure all our visitors receive a great value for money day out.
You may also want to watch:
“We are thrilled that our business has been rated excellent and we will continue to make improvements to ensure that we maintain this outstanding position.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable