Weston-super-Mare’s Coffee House presented with TripAdvisor award
- Credit: Sub
The owner of a Weston-super-Mare coffee shop has said it is ‘amazing’ to receive a TripAdvisor award for the second year running.
The Coffee House, in High Street, has been presented with the travel site’s Certificate of Excellence.
The independent café received the award for consistently receiving five-star reviews on the site over the past 12 months for its customer service, coffee and atmosphere.
Owner Nicky Ellis said: “TripAdvisor do not give out many Certificates of Excellence so to receive one for the second year running is amazing.
“The team here is committed to providing the best service we can and the fact it has been recognised by our visitors and TripAdvisor is amazing.”
You may also want to watch:
The award is the second The Coffee House has received this year.
In February it was presented with the Best Hospitality Award at the Weston Business Awards, organised by Weston Chamber of Commerce.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Planking your way to better health
- 8 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 9 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable