Triple celebration for business
A WORLE tattoo studio has a triple reason to celebrate this month.
Kustom Kulture, in High Street, is now a record-breaking and award-winning business.
The Guinness Book of Records awarded a certificate to the studio for its role in setting a world record for the most tattooists working in a single venue at one time.
George Astrix, of the studio, was one of 220 artists who achieved this at a 2010 tattoo convention and the certificate was awarded to him this month.
It was also revealed this week that Wendy Brown, of Kustom Kulture, won the Best Fantasy Tattoo award at the Somerset Tattoo convention, which was recently held in Bridgwater.
You may also want to watch:
Wendy won a ceremonial sword and the owner of the award-winning tattoo, Kate Ruby, was presented with a scale model of a girl being tattooed.
Wendy is celebrating 10 years tattooing from the Worle studio this week.
- 1 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 4 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Scores enjoy village scarecrow trail based on TV characters
- 9 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation