TSB Cheddar to support Avon and Somerset Search and Rescue
- Credit: Sub
A Cheddar bank has announced Avon and Somerset Search and Rescue as its newest fundraising partner.
TSB Cheddar chooses a local charity partner each year and this year the lifesaving charity has been nominated by employees at the bank.
The TSB has given out more than £1.7million to local causes across Britain through its partnership scheme.
The branch kicked off its partnership by presenting a cheque for £100.
Hugh Price, chairman at the charity said: “We are delighted to have been chosen as TSB’s new charity partners.
You may also want to watch:
“The team’s support will make a really positive impact on our charity and the work we do here in Cheddar and the surrounding area.”
Cheddar bank manager Hayley Whitting said she was ‘thrilled’ to welcome the charity and saw it as a ‘brilliant opportunity for the bank to find out more about its work’.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts