TV chef Marco Pierre White visits Congresbury hotel
- Credit: Archant
A famous television chef visited a North Somerset restaurant this week to sign copies of his latest cookbook.
Marco Pierre White paid a visit to Congresbury this week to meet fans at his restaurants at the DoubleTree by Hilton Cadbury House hotel and spa.
White has put his name to two eateries based at the hotel – a steakhouse which carries his name and Italian restaurant Bardolino Pizzeria.
More than a hundred fans turned out to meet the culinary star and get their hands on an autographed copy of Essentially Marco.
The hotel’s general manager Mehmet Kandemir said afterwards: “It was such a special day for both customers and staff. Marco is a real gent and always creates an air of excitement when he visits.
You may also want to watch:
“Having two on-site restaurants by Marco is great and offers our guests a wonderful choice between the traditional food and classic elegance of the steakhouse and the more casual Italian offering at Bardolino.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 7 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 8 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston