TV chef to visit North Somerset
ONE of the world’s best chefs and restaurateurs will be heading to North Somerset next week.
Frenchman Marco Pierre White will be visiting Congresbury’s Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House on October 4.
The chef – who has been a hit with TV audiences with shows such as Hell’s Kitchen – will be making a visit to the Steakhouse Bar & Grill that carries his name.
The restaurant, which opened two years ago, will put on a special three-course lunch and evening menu is in celebration.
Manager Mimmo Pomo said: “It’s great when Marco comes to visit, the atmosphere in the restaurant is electric and he is such a gentleman to our guests.
You may also want to watch:
“We hope to see many new and old friends at the event and look forward to welcoming Marco back again.”
Photo by Jason Howard.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release