Two new flights take off
- Credit: Archant
A FIRST flight to the city of Szczein took off from Bristol Airport this week.
The new destination is the ninth Polish route the airport now offers and comes days after Chania in Crete was also added to its schedule.
Shaun Browne, Bristol Airport’s aviation director said: “We are delighted with these two new destinations. This brings the total number of Ryanair destinations for summer 2013 from Bristol to 32.
“The range of destinations will suit both the leisure and business traveller.
“The growth in services between Bristol Airport and Poland demonstrates the strength of the cultural and business links the country has with the South West and Wales.
You may also want to watch:
“Szczecin in particular, has similarities with Bristol as a centre for the service industry and maritime business in Poland.”
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 3 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 4 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 5 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 6 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston