Take part in our reader survey and help shape the future of your newspaper
- Credit: Archant
Today we are asking readers to help us shape our future - by giving your views on our newspapers and websites.
Our readers and advertisers are a huge part of the communities we serve and our role is to support and reflect your passions, interests and needs – while reporting on the news.
And we realise, after such a tough year, priorities and what matters to you could have changed.
We’re always looking to improve and provide the best read possible, so we’re asking for your help to do just that by completing our survey – Your Paper, Your Voice.
We want you to tell us what you like and dislike about the Weston Mercury and North Somerset Times, what you want us to do more of and what we should cut back on.
Your views will be valued highly and will help us shape the future of our content. Thank you.
- 1 PICTURES: New Aldi store opens in shopping district
- 2 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 3 Weston chosen as a ‘priority place’ in bid to transform the country through culture
- 4 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 5 Day of Ibiza club classics to be performed in Weston this weekend
- 6 Bake Off stars to host afternoon tea in North Somerset this weekend
- 7 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 8 Two free festivals to bring top acts and 'extraordinary events' to Weston
- 9 CCTV appeal after man seriously assaulted in Weston
- 10 Children encouraged to take up Covid jab