High Street retailer makes upgrades and stocks more big-name brands
- Credit: Archant
A Weston High Street fashion retailer has undergone refurbishment, and now stocks a wider range of big-name brands.
Walker and Ling has received a fresh lick of paint and new fitting rooms to lure more customers to browse its growing list of products.
Popular brands Joules, White Stuff and Superdry have been added to the store’s range, and the store’s own label First Avenue is going from strength to strength according to its manager Sam Walker.
He said: “I think our customers recognise we have quality and service at a good price, and as an independent we bring something a bit different too.
“I think brands are starting to realise Cribbs Causeway is not the be all and end all of retail, and there are plenty of stores like ours which have customers looking for great clothes at the right price.
You may also want to watch:
“Now all we need is some sunshine and we will be back into Weston’s best time of the year.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 £1m funding bid to make Weston police station redevelopment viable