Want to work for Marco Pierre White?
APPLICATIONS are open for people who want to work at a Marco Pierre White restaurant in Congresbury.
Doubletree by Hilton Cadbury House is looking for staff to work at the celebrity chef’s eatery, which will open in September.
Chefs, waiting and bar staff and a restaurant manager are being sought for the Frost Hill venue.
Successful candidates will be signing up for a rigorous three-week training programme that hotel managers promise will result in a second-to-none experience for diners.
Doubletree by Hilton group manager Mark Hands said: “The arrival of a Marco Pierre White restaurant is great news for the region and we’re expecting a lot of interest from those keen to gain experience of working in an environment created by Britain’s greatest ever chef.”
You may also want to watch:
To apply for a job, contact Shezan Aslam on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07500 805631.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Woman dies at Weston cemetery