Website provides free money advice
A WEBSITE has been set up to direct North Somerset people to the right place for consumer advice.
Advicewest offers guidance on where to go for help on topics ranging from housing to education.
The pages are free and promise to send those struggling with debts to the right place.
Project worker Jane Emaniel said: “Modern life is complex and it is important that people know where to look for help.
“The website helps people get to the right place without delay because getting the right advice quickly can make all the difference.”
You may also want to watch:
Self-help materials for people to bring their finances under control also feature on the website, which is funded by the Big Lottery Fund.
For more details visit www.advicewest.org.uk
- 1 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 4 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 5 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Freedom Day: North Somerset responds to lockdown easing delay