Wedding day wonders under one roof
- Credit: Archant
A BRIDE’S treasure trove has opened up in Weston, offering the chance to arrange all of your wedding essentials in one store.
All Things Bridal, in Orchard Street, is the brainchild of Vicky Durant – a mother-of-one who wants to relieve the stresses of wedding day preparation and help make someone’s big day extra special.
The 25-year-old is the director of Scarlett Events, which has been running for the past 18 months, and through that company she has created the one-stop-shop for couples.
She said: “With the events company I did wedding exhibitions and I got into the wedding dress agency side of it, and then thought it would be better to move it all into one shop.
“I wanted it to be a place where people could get everything for their wedding under one roof.
You may also want to watch:
“I work with a number of reputable and reliable suppliers in order for people to be able to come in and get 90 per cent of their stuff for their wedding. They can book their photographer in the shop, have a cake consultation, arrange flowers and have their make up done in the shop.
“It’s a real joy to put everything together and make someone’s day extra special.”
- 1 New card and gift shop to open in Weston retail park
- 2 50 staff isolating after Covid outbreak at Weston pub
- 3 PICTURES: Look inside Weston's Revo Kitchen
- 4 From Hornets RFC to England: The rise of Curtis Langdon
- 5 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 6 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 7 Public consultation begins on proposed improvements along the A38
- 8 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 9 New parliamentary boundaries will be 'more democratic', says Weston MP
- 10 Elton John to perform in Bristol next year