Wedding website set to launch
- Credit: Archant
A CREATIVE mother-of-two is offering brides and grooms-to-be the chance to add a touch of individuality to their weddings.
Felicity Phillips, age 35, of Weston Village, is about to launch her new website for Belle & Beau Occasions, which specialises in wedding and party favours, invitations, and gifts.
The business woman and mum is married to Darren and the couple have two children.
She has lived in Somerset for 19 years and started her business up just over a year ago, but is preparing to go live with the website www.belle-and-beau.co.uk
Felicity said: “I specialise in wedding and party favours, table plans and occasion gifts for things like baby showers and weddings, as well as teachers’ gifts and decorations for Easter and Christmas
You may also want to watch:
“I have recently started making mini cake bunting and birthday and occasion door wreaths, as well as having a go at wedding invitations.
“I am always coming up with new ideas for things to make
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 7 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
“I love a celebration, who doesn’t, and I love the small details and touches that can make an occasion.
“I like a challenge, so if a customer has an idea of something they would like but cannot see it on the website then all they need to do is ask and I will always do my best to turn their ideas into reality.”
You can follow Felicity via her Facebook page and watch out for the website soon.