National recognition for West Wick mortgage firm
- Credit: Submitted
A West Wick mortgage broker has won two national awards in the space of three weeks.
Key Solutions Mortgages, in Summer Lane, was given the outstanding customer outcome award at the Legal and General Business Quality Awards.
It then was named best broker for general insurance at the Mortgage Strategy Awards.
The second prize followed a voting stage, where all shortlisted firms were invited to London for an interview with a panel of judges and industry experts.
General insurance manager Ed Jackson, who joined Key Solutions two years ago to set up that part of the business, said: “I was so humbled to learn my team had won this award.
You may also want to watch:
“We, along with the rest of the company, work so hard to wow our clients and it’s amazing to see we are being recognised for this.”
Key Solutions has been running for more than 20 years.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 3 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 8 Doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 9 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 10 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site