Weston bar’s booze ban
OWNERS of a Weston bar found themselves without an alcohol licence last week after their company went into administration.
Cam and Kiem Mu, who run a Dragon Kiss bar in Regent Street and one in Bristol, were told by police to disconnect the barrels and remove liquor from sight after their CK Enterprises business dissolved on May 17.
The demise of the company, which held the licence for the venue, meant they were not legally allowed to sell alcohol.
But in a quick turn around the brothers managed to sort out paperwork and transfer the licence to another company.
Cam said: “It was just a simple mix-up with the paperwork and we only couldn’t serve alcohol for about 24 hours.
You may also want to watch:
“We were only serving food and did as we were asked and removed the alcohol.
“It was not a big problem for us and we are now serving alcohol again.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 6 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 7 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 8 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 9 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 10 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation