Carers complete memory walk for Alzheimer's Society
- Credit: Right at Home
Dedicated staff from a care company in Weston have raised hundreds of pounds for the Alzheimer’s Society with a sponsored walk.
Right At Home, which is based in Pastures Avenue, held a memory walk from the Grand Pier to Marine Lake to raise funds for the cause.
Colleagues, along with some of the clients they help, took part in the walk, raising £300 for the charity.
Right at Home staff offer support through companionship, personal care, medication, meal preparation and specialist dementia care.
The homecare company supports people across North Somerset by enabling them to live in their own homes.
All the money raised will go to the Alzheimer’s Society which supports people living with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
To donate to the cause, log on to www.justgiving.com/fundraising/rightathome2021
- 1 Canadian coffee and doughnut specialist has diner plans approved
- 2 Weston gymnast, 15, makes GB history
- 3 High Court grants new inquest into death of baby boy
- 4 Weston MP and mayor attend anniversary ball
- 5 PICTURES: Princess Anne visits Weston-super-Mare
- 6 NHS calls for North Somerset residents to get Covid booster
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Pretty character cottage in rural village
- 9 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 10 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing