Weston College’s star pupil launches beauty salon
- Credit: Archant
THE principal of Weston College helped to launch a beauty salon called Beauty by Emma in Weston-super-Mare.
The business, which is at Sweat FA Health Club and Spa, was opened by one of the college’s former students, Emma Rogers.
The 23-year-old said: “Without the college I wouldn’t be where I am today, especially as I have always struggled with formal education as I have dyslexia.
“A few of my former lecturers came too and it was so lovely to see them all again. It was a great celebration.”
Beauty by Emma specialises in skincare treatments such as facials and make-up for special events. She also offers manicures, pedicures, waxing and massage.
You may also want to watch:
Emma said: “It’s lovely to now be officially open and I’m looking forward to welcoming clients and taking more bookings.”
- 1 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 2 Wetherspoon staff isolating after positive Covid-19 case
- 3 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 4 Unusual spike in Covid cases in parts of North Somerset
- 5 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 6 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 7 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 8 Coronavirus vaccine centre for young people opens in Weston town centre
- 9 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'
- 10 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston