Travel company sponsors Weston-super-Mare footballers
- Credit: Contributed
An under-12s football team has been given kit sponsorship from a Weston-super-Mare business.
Coach company Bakers Dolphin has supplied new kit for the Weston Crusaders under-12s colts team.
Club chariman Mark Neal said: “We are extremely fortunate and grateful Bakers Dolphin has chosen to sponsor the new kit for the under-12s this season.
“Without Bakers Dolphin’s backing, we like many would struggle to provide junior football to local children.
“On behalf of all at Weston Crusaders we thank Bakers Dolphin for the support.”
You may also want to watch:
Bakers Dolphin sales and marketing manager Amanda Harrington said: “Getting youngsters interested in sports is so important and we are pleased to be able to offer help to a local organisation.
“We hope the new kits bring the team lots of luck this season.”
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
Bakers Dolphin is one of the longest-established travel companies in the South West, dating back to 1899.