Weston guest house handed TripAdvisor award
- Credit: Archant
A WESTON guest house has been honoured for its excellence by the world’s largest travel website.
The Milton Lodge in Milton Road has been handed the award by TripAdvisor, which recognises the top-performing 10 per cent of businesses listed on the site with a Certificate of Excellence.
To qualify, businesses must maintain an overall rating of four or higher out of five, as reviewed by site users, and must have been on the site and reviewed in a large volume over at least 12 months.
Guest house owner John Christopher said: “The Milton Lodge is pleased to receive a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
“We strive to offer our customers a memorable experience, and this accolade is evidence that our hard work is translating into positive reviews on TripAdvisor.”
You may also want to watch:
Marketing vice president for the site Alison Copus said: “TripAdvisor is delighted to celebrate the success of businesses around the globe, from Sydney to Chicago, Sao Paulo to Rome, which are consistently offering TripAdvisor travellers a great customer experience.
“The Certificate of Excellence award provides top performing establishments around the world the recognition they deserve, based on feedback from those who matter most – their customers.”
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 3 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 4 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 5 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Somerset votes for two unitaries instead of one by clear margin in poll
- 8 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 9 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced
- 10 Freedom Day: Should we come out of lockdown on June 21?