Weston travel company nominated for national awards
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-based travel company has been nominated for multiple accolades at a national awards ceremony.
Bakers Dolphin has been shortlisted for three awards, including both the holiday and day excursion programme categories at the British Coach Tourism Awards.
The company has also been nominated in the large coach tour operator category, which it won in 2018
Contracts manager Kate Bastin, who has been with the company for 25 years, has meanwhile been shortlisted for coach tourism professional of the year gong.
Sales and marketing director Amanda Harrington said: “Kate has become a vital member of the Bakers Dolphin team, and really does go the extra mile.
You may also want to watch:
“She takes tremendous pride in her work and truly cares about our customers.”
The winners will be announced on March 20 at a ceremony at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre