Creative hub to host technology event for small businesses
- Credit: Archant
Weston-super-Mare’s new creative hub will host a free technology event next week, offering expert digital advice to the town’s fledgling businesses.
The Stable, in Wadham Street, will host a networking event in collaboration with digital guru TechSPARK on January 24 from 7-9pm.
The creative hub opened in September, offering office facilities for freelancers and burgeoning businesses.
Manager Kerry O’Neill said the event will ‘bring together the movers and shakers from Weston’s tech and digital scene’.
She added “TechSPARK is the go-to organisation for tech types in Bristol and the South West when it comes to social and networking events.
You may also want to watch:
“We wanted to work with TechSPARK to host a standalone event to give locally-based businesses a chance to work together.”
TechSPARK managing director Ben Shorrock said: “Weston has a growing tech scene which we’re excited to welcome into the TechSPARK network.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced