NaeNae Grill and Restaurant to open in Weston-super-Mare
- Credit: Archant
A restaurant specialising in grilled meats and fish will open in Weston town centre later this week.
Owner Cameron Hashm set up NaeNae Grill and Restaurant, in Alexandra Parade, which is set to offer people a variety of foods on its menu.
Cameron said: “We will be dishing up steaks, burgers, kebabs, triple-fried chips, jerk chicken and sea bass which will all be served on the grill.”
“We will also have healthier options such as steamed chicken as well.”
There will be a vegetarian option of grilled halloumi, as well as a discounted lunch menu which will include a chicken, rice and soft drink meal.
You may also want to watch:
The business will open six days a week and close on Tuesdays.
Opening hours will be from noon to 3pm, re-opening from 5-10pm on weeknights which is extended to 11pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 7 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 8 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 9 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
The grill restaurant is set to open for the first time tomorrow lunchtime at noon.