Weston-super-Mare woman wins £10k car in Sovereign Centre competition
- Credit: Archant
A Weston-super-Mare woman drove away happy after winning a car worth thousands of pounds.
Karen Hughes was the lucky winner of the Sovereign Shopping Centre’s Win A Car For Christmas competition.
Karen, who runs Dr Fox’s Tea Rooms on Knightstone Island, is now the proud owner of a Fiat 500s, worth a whopping £10,000 after picking the correct key in the draw on December 23.
Sovereign Centre manager Nick Cooke said: “We are delighted to have once again partnered with Huttons to give away such a fabulous prize at Christmas.
“This is the seventh year the Sovereign Centre has given away a brand-new car to a lucky shopper.
You may also want to watch:
“The grand final was a very nail-biting event with the last available key opening the car.
“We are grateful to all those that entered and in particular the other three other finalists, all of whom were from Weston.”
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 4 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 5 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 6 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 7 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 10 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston