Weston the ‘perfect’ place for business funding
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Seven new office jobs have been created in Weston after a cleaning management company received extra funding – choosing the town as the ‘perfect’ place to enhance its business.
Central Facilities Group Ltd (CFG) now has an office in Weston thanks to more than £2million of funding from savings bank Aldermore.
Paul Dollins, CFG’s company secretary, told the Mercury Weston seemed like the best choice for an office due to its close links to big cities on the M5.
He said: “The company works nationally but has expanded over the past few years.
“The office administration will now be in Weston, really because of its positioning close to Bristol.
You may also want to watch:
“We looked at other places but it just seemed the best option and we can get anywhere being so close to the motorway. It seemed like the perfect place.”
The hope is this will also improve the number of projects throughout the South West.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 3 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 4 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 5 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 6 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 7 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 8 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
Mark Leonard, head of relationship management for the South region at Aldermore, said: “Central Facilities Group is a really impressive business which pulled through the financial crisis and is now taking on so many more projects.”