Weston Top Model final this weekend
- Credit: Archant
THE grand final of the Weston Top Model competition is being held this weekend.
Weston Top Model was created in 2013 to promote independent businesses in Weston and the surrounding area.
This year more than 110 businesses got involved in return for having their services showcased in the competition.
The contest culminates in a fashion event this weekend, where clothes will be on sale with up to 60 per cent off the label price, wedding dresses on sale with up to 50 per cent off and various displays and exhibits from local traders.
Representatives from Weston businesses will also be giving live demonstrations of hair-styling and make-up.
You may also want to watch:
The fashion showcase is being held at the Winter Gardens on the seafront on Saturday from 10am-4pm, with free entry.
The grand final will follow at 7pm, with a theme of Hollywood glamour, and will include a show from a dance troupe, stand-up comedy acts and live music.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 5 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 6 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 7 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 8 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 9 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 10 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
Profits will go to Kewstoke Youth and Community Farm. Tickets, priced £7.50, are available from www.westontopmodel.co.uk