Weston women boot up online estate agency
- Credit: Archant
TWO Weston women with more than 10 years experience in the property market have launched a new online estate agency.
Samantha Higgins, aged 31, and Kerri Magor, aged 37, created Click-Let-Sell which offers landlords and homeowners one-off
fees to sell or let their properties.
They received government funding and have worked with the South West Investment Group and North Somerset Enterprise Agency for
You may also want to watch:
The two women have ambitious plans for growth and are already planning to take the service nationwide in the future.
Mrs Higgins said: “It’s lovely to be our own bosses and we know that our hard work will benefit ourselves and our families.
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 10 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
“It’s also great to know that we are saving people money with every let or sell they put through us.”
The company will also be able to offer financial services including mortgage and insurance.