Winter wonderland at top tourist park
- Credit: Archant
AS WINTER fast approaches, one of Weston’s top tourist attractions has launched a festive wonderland.
Puxton Park has created its first skating rink as part of this year’s Christmas celebrations.
The magical attraction will be set in the car park, so skaters will be able to enjoy the new activity without having to pay admission fees.
The park’s general manager, Alistair Mead, said: “The skating is available for all ages to add some sparkle this Christmas and will be undercover, so it will be open come rain or shine.
“So, if you are looking for that little extra sprinkle of magic dust this Christmas, come and visit our amazing Winter Wonderland.”
You may also want to watch:
Skates and penguin aids for youngsters will be provided, and marshalls will be available to help first-timers find their feet.
The 12sqm skating rink will open on November 8 and operate until Christmas Eve.
- 1 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 2 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 6 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 7 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 8 Tuk-tuks to provide tourist information service in Weston
- 9 Hornets and Weston excited by 2021-22 season fixtures release
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced