Women-only gym opens
- Credit: Archant
A NEW women-only gym has opened in Weston.
Eden, in North Street, runs a number of classes seven days a week, including boxercise and spin.
Fitness manager Rane Spandler says the gym helps women fit training around their work and home life.
She said: “We open at 6am and it has showers and changing areas, so you can fit in exercise before work.
“I have ladies who come in at 6am while their husbands get the children ready for school.
You may also want to watch:
“We do a proper biomechanical assessment, to find the most effective programme.
“We are hoping to start a few more classes in the future as the business grows.”
- 1 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 2 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 3 Six people evacuated from fire in town centre
- 4 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 5 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 8 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 9 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset