‘Wonderful’ dining area opens
- Credit: Archant
Diners and guests at a North Somerset restaurant and hotel will be able to enjoy meals overlooking the area’s grounds after a £200,000 garden room was officially opened.
The new area at the Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill, at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in Congresbury, was unveiled at a launch event on March 10.
Guests enjoyed canapes and champagne set to music from Congresbury saxophone duo Sax And The City.
The room has space to accommodate 50 guests for meals and features a state-of-the-art design, with an infinity glass front, a retractable roof and heaters.
Cadbury’s general manager Colin Badcock said: “The garden room has been a wonderful addition to our offering here.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted to have officially launched the space with a glittering celebration.
“Luckily we were blessed with a gorgeous evening, complete with impressive sunset, which made showing off the open space easy.
- 1 Weston pub launches eating challenge to win £100 bar tab
- 2 Tropicana announces trio of lockdown-busting summer club nights
- 3 Jobs boom as Weston firm looks to expand
- 4 Weston boy 'overwhelmed' at heart-warming response to car washing business
- 5 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 6 Primary school welcomes new principal
- 7 Doctors urge patients not to suffer in silence when it comes to their mental health
- 8 May 17: What are the Covid travel rules?
- 9 Travellers set up camp on Weston seafront
- 10 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
“It adds yet another dimension to our offering here and the views from the terrace are second to none.
“On a balmy summer evening, sitting in the conservatory with a glass of wine and good food will be an unforgettable experience.”