Worle estate agent rebranded to become Iles And Jenkin
- Credit: Submitted
An estate agents in Worle High Street has rebranded.
CJ Hole is now known as Iles And Jenkin.
Joint owner Neil Jenkin said: “We have all worked very hard to rebrand the office from its former incarnation as CJ Hole over the past few weeks and we plan to continue making improvements to the office over the coming months.
“We believe this, along with our new ethos and culture, and combined with the commitment and loyalty of our professional and dedicated team, will ensure a bright future for the office.”
Around 70 people visited its opening party on May 25, and were treated to a hog roast and entertainment from The Number Nine.
You may also want to watch:
Sue Iles said: “We all had a fantastically friendly evening and it was particularly nice to meet a lot of the other local traders here in Worle.
“To have had so many come along to genuinely wish us good luck made us feel very welcome and part of a lovely business community here.”
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 4 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 5 Weston hospital doctor and cancer nurse recognised in Queen's Birthday Honours list
- 6 Weston mum and daughter shocked after day-long litter pick
- 7 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 8 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 9 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 10 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant