Worle funeral directors nominated for charity award
- Credit: Archant
A Worle funeral directors has been nominated for a charitable award.
Groves Funeral Directors in High Street has been listed for a butterfly award.
The butterfly awards are hosted by charity Finley's Footprints, which focuses on support and awareness of infant loss, miscarriage and still birth.
They were nominated by a Weston couple who lost their child earlier this year.
Director Claire said: "I'm so very touched to have been nominated for a butterfly award for working with families throughout their infant loss.
You may also want to watch:
"I'd like to honour our nomination by winning it for the family's selfless act of recognition at one of the most tragic times of their lives."
Votes must be cast before October 11.
To vote, click here.
- 1 Weston-super-Mare's Jake Cornish in Love Island 2021
- 2 'It was just horrible' says Tiktok influencer after visit to Weston beach
- 3 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 4 Large house and grounds in a favoured semi-rural Weston village
- 5 'Not the slightest chance' Tropicana lido will return to Weston
- 6 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 7 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 8 Weston son thanks his 'hard working father' for Father's Day
- 9 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 10 RNLI volunteer 'will be sorely missed'