Award for Worle opticians
- Credit: Archant
A Worle opticians has scooped an award for its service.
Bowen Opticians in High Street won a Somerset Business Award for Service Excellence at a ceremony at the Wellsprings Leisure Centre in Taunton on November 2.
The family-run, independent opticians was founded in 1993 by Fiona Bromfield.
The opticians examine the eyes of more than 6,000 parents and children each year.
Fiona said: “This is a great achievement, excellent customer service is at the heart of what we do, so to have won such a prestigious award is testament to our hard work.
You may also want to watch:
“Each member of staff at prides themselves in their personal approach to both adults and children, so people can always expect a warm and friendly service each time they visit.
“We want people to be comfortable and relaxed in our practise.”
- 1 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 2 Where is the best fish and chips shop in Weston-super-Mare?
- 3 Music acts to perform next to Weston's Birnbeck Pier
- 4 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 5 Beauty spot damaged as visitors use nature reserve as toilet
- 6 Beautiful three-bedroom penthouse, with panoramic views over Weston
- 7 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in Weston
- 8 Planking your way to better health
- 9 Woman dies at Weston cemetery
- 10 New date for Trucks at the Beach announced