Yatton funeral directors celebrate national award
A YATTON funeral directors has collected a national award after receiving unanimous praise from customers.
Keith C Britton & Son was presented with a Funeral Service Customer Care at the National Funeral Exhibition after receiving no negative feedback from clients who had bought their prepayment plan.
Julian Britton, who collected the award, said: “As an independent family run funeral directors we have always tried to provide a sympathetic caring and professional service.”
He said the company were unaware they were up for an award and said he was very proud of his team’s effort.
Survey results showed that 83 per cent of Keith C Britton’s clients were ‘very satisfied’ with the service provided and the other 17 per cent said they were ‘satisfied’. All those polled said they would recommend the plan to a friend.
You may also want to watch:
One customer wrote on the questionnaire that it was ‘a great comfort to know my wishes are known.’
The company was one of 377 who took part in the survey and they were presented with the award at the exhibition in Coventry.
- 1 Revo Kitchen opens in Weston
- 2 Man in hospital after stabbing in Weston
- 3 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 4 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 5 Planning application submitted for £30million second school site
- 6 Somerset holiday park owners urge tourists to use common sense
- 7 Yatton pub releases full English breakfast fragrance
- 8 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 9 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 10 5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend