Young entrepreneur opens shop in Weston-super-Mare High Street
- Credit: Archant
A man from Weston-super-Mare has opened a clothing store in the High Street, and hopes to plug a gap in the town’s retail market.
Menswear store Garment opened in Grove Village in November, and owner Ben Kettleborough believes his store is the remedy for fashion-conscious men in the town.
He said: “I’m aiming to provide men with another option for menswear in Weston.
“There isn’t much in Weston for men to choose from.
“We offer something different, but at an accessible price.
You may also want to watch:
“We sell a mixture of style staples and things that are a little bit alternative, without alienating customers.
Mr Kettleborough, aged 22, is excited to own his own store.
- 1 Family pub reopens after lockdown transformation
- 2 Two injured in car and motorbike crash in Weston
- 3 Weston AFC unveil more Optima Stadium development plans
- 4 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 5 Weston people wanted for film to promote town
- 6 Royal Mail reviewing town sorting office closure
- 7 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 8 Voice your views on roads, footpaths and cycling routes in North Somerset
- 9 Green candidate announced for village ward in by-election
- 10 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
He added: “I’ve always wanted to be my own boss and be my own success story.
“The right place came up at the right price so I thought I’d go for it.
“It’s been a really positive start and everyone has been really nice.
“The community in Grove Village is very close-knit and I’ve had a positive reception from customers.
“It’s ticked over nicely and it’s been good fun.”