Classic American cars on show at Helicopter Museum
- Credit: Supplied
An ‘amazing selection’ of American cars were on display at Weston’s Helicopter Museum at the weekend.
Cadillacs and ‘Copters took place at the museum, in Locking Moor Road on Sunday, with the venue enjoying a great turnout despite some unwelcome bad weather.
Vehicles ranging from majestic muscle cars to impressive pick-up trucks were showcased at the museum.
A museum spokesman said: “A great Cadillacs and ‘Copters show at the museum – some amazing vehicles from all over the South West despite the weather in the morning.”
Cadillacs and ‘Copters is regularly hosted by the museum.
You may also want to watch:
Enthusiasts often travel from far and wide to show off their vehicles and meet others with the same passion.
The venue also boasts displays of more than 80 aircraft, making it the world’s largest dedicated helicopter museum.
- 1 County council chairman urged to resign over 'slip of the tongue' comment about gypsies
- 2 Weston General Hospital increases patient-to-nurse ratio due to rising coronavirus patient numbers
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Coronavirus cases in North Somerset at highest ever daily rate
- 5 Football association charges club and players following investigation after abandoned match
- 6 175th anniversary of Weston Cricket Club book by Roger Webber to shortly be released
- 7 Cancer specialist offers tips on mental wellbeing during lockdown
- 8 Hundreds of children told to isolate after eight schools confirm coronavirus cases
- 9 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset
- 10 Appeal after brick thrown through window in Weston
It will host a Halloween fun day on October 21.