Police appeal to find missing dementia suffer
- Credit: Avon and Somerset Constabulary
Police have launched an appeal to find a missing 57-year-old man who suffers from dementia and has links to Burnham-on-Sea.
Gino Sidoll, has been missing from the Wellington area of Somerset since March 8.
He was last seen in the Walford Cross area, walking in the direction of North Petherton.
There has also a possible sighting of him in the Clifton area of Bristol, where he had previously spent time living in a tent.
Gino is white, 5ft 6ins tall, of medium build and unshaven or with a beard.
You may also want to watch:
He is believed to have a form of dementia and may appear confused or depressed.
When he went missing he was wearing a black jacket and black jogging bottoms although it is possible he is not wearing this clothing at present.
- 1 Man left with 'significant facial injury' following assault in Weston
- 2 Weston's four-day Oktoberfest to begin next week
- 3 Changes to bus services in Weston
- 4 Family-run business opens new tile and paving showroom
- 5 Entries open for Christmas Cracker race on Weston beach
- 6 Village enjoys returning horticultural show
- 7 Pub nominated for pub of the year in national awards
- 8 Luxurious three-bedroom house overlooking Weston seafront
- 9 WIN: Tickets to UK Pink Floyd at Weston Playhouse
- 10 Home Bargains store opens after £1million investment
As well as Burnham Gino also has links to Wellington, Taunton, Bridgwater, and Keynsham
A police spokesman said: “We would like Gino to contact us or anyone who believes they have seen him.
“If you can help call us on 101, quoting reference 5219050774.”