Captivating pictures of Weston’s scenery submitted to iWitness24
- Credit: Ethan Hancock
Readers of the Weston Midweek and Mercury have submitted beautiful pictures of the town and its wildlife this week.
Ethan Hancock took a great picture of a bird sitting next to a lake chirping away.
Bethany Pitt took a memorising still of the beach at Sand Bay with Steep Holm island in the distance.
Sarah Doe took an image of the sunset at Middle Hope, which is a registered Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Steve Britton has taken a picture of a boat on Weston’s beach, with Uphill’s Saint Nicholas Church in the background.
You may also want to watch:
Hilary Osman has sent in a still of Weston’s Grand Pier while the tide is out and also of a stone stairway which leads onto the town’s beach.
She has also submitted a lovely picture of the Westland Ho! Island Ferry and its surrounding scenery.
- 1 Petrol filling station and food store opens on outskirts of Weston
- 2 Armed police at Birnbeck Pier after reports of men with a gun
- 3 Police appeal for dash cam footage after serious collision near Weston
- 4 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 5 Sun shines on successful Weston food festival
- 6 'Brilliant week' for Weston after April 12 ease in restrictions
- 7 Weston Lions cancel Real Ale Festival
- 8 Workshops to discuss new medical centre at Weston Rugby Club
- 9 Weston vets wins two awards
- 10 Teenager charged with murder in Weston
To upload your own photos, which could appear in either paper, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk