Captivating pictures of Weston’s scenery submitted to iWitness24
- Credit: Ethan Hancock
Readers of the Weston Midweek and Mercury have submitted beautiful pictures of the town and its wildlife this week.
Ethan Hancock took a great picture of a bird sitting next to a lake chirping away.
Bethany Pitt took a memorising still of the beach at Sand Bay with Steep Holm island in the distance.
Sarah Doe took an image of the sunset at Middle Hope, which is a registered Site of Special Scientific Interest.
Steve Britton has taken a picture of a boat on Weston’s beach, with Uphill’s Saint Nicholas Church in the background.
You may also want to watch:
Hilary Osman has sent in a still of Weston’s Grand Pier while the tide is out and also of a stone stairway which leads onto the town’s beach.
She has also submitted a lovely picture of the Westland Ho! Island Ferry and its surrounding scenery.
- 1 Worle resident left with maggot-infested bins during heatwave
- 2 Electrical appliance retailer opens appliance showroom
- 3 PICTURES: New supermarket opens at shopping district
- 4 Versatile extended cottage with annexe in rural village
- 5 Opening date announced for new supermarket
- 6 Pub fun day raises hundreds of pounds for charities
- 7 Former mayor and mayoress of Weston celebrate diamond wedding
- 8 Council backs call to improve poor health in seaside towns
- 9 Water Adventure Play Park's water is off again
- 10 Party in the Park event returns to Weston
To upload your own photos, which could appear in either paper, visit www.iwitness24.co.uk