Free art trail across North Somerset
- Credit: Archant
Care homes across North Somerset are taking part in an art trail this week.
The exhibition allows older people, some with medical conditions, to showcase their creative flair.
The event's organiser, Mel Tyas-Peterson of Creative Mojo, said: "The art work has been made by residents in dementia and learning disability homes throughout North Somerset.
"We have five venues for people to check out, with The Campus as our main fully accessible venue, hosting four pieces."
Mel said there are different themes to the pieces at The Campus, in Locking Castle.
Abbey Gate, in Beach Road, and Gough House, in Ellenborough Park North, are the other two Weston venues taking part.
Art pieces will also be on show at Cheddar's Court House and Cambrian Lodge, in Portishead's Battery Road.
- 1 Weston town centre improvement works to be 'finished in weeks'
- 2 Weston's bodybuilding world champion dismisses misconceptions
- 3 New community fridge opens in the Sovereign Centre
- 4 PICTURES: Winter Gardens Christmas fayre
- 5 Appeal after biker hospitalised in crash
- 6 John Crockford-Hawley column: A Bridge Too Far?
- 7 PICTURES: Activists march to end violence against women
- 8 A370 to close this evening for first of 10 nights of roadworks
- 9 Charity farm commits to supporting people in need
- 10 Home gets illuminated with Christmas lights for charity
The art trail will run throughout the week and end on Monday.
Entry to all the five venues is free of charge.